The brother of Real Housewives star Lisa Vanderpump, Mark Vanderpump, has passed away from a suspected drug overdose, The Daily Mail is reporting. Mark’s body was found at his Gloucestershire, England home on April 30. He was 59 and had worked as a DJ. It’s unknown whether the overdose was deliberate or accidental.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
In a statement to the Daily Mail, Lisa confirmed his death. “This has come as a shock to us all,” she said. “My brother and I had connected the day before this tragedy and I was completely unprepared for this. He was my only sibling and I am shocked and saddened by his passing. I am trying to be supportive to his two young sons that he has left behind, and help them get through this tragedy. We appreciate your consideration in this private and extremely difficult family time.”
Lisa is reported to be traveling to the U.K. for Mark’s funeral.