Kensington Palace resumed its normal wedding business this morning following the Thomas Markle drama, announcing the official bridesmaid and page boy list for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal wedding this Saturday. All members are ages 7 or under, making best man Prince William the only adult in the groomsmen and bridal party. Markle, of course, chose to not have a maid of honor as she “has a very close knit group of friends and did not want to choose one over the other,” a Kensington Palace aide told reporters earlier this month.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Princess Charlotte and Prince George are among the group, along with Markle’s friend Jessica Mulroney’s kids. The majority of members are either Harry or Markle’s godchildren. The Palace announced details about their outfits would be revealed on Saturday.
- Princess Charlotte, age 3
- Florence van Cutsem, age 3, goddaughter of Harry, daughter of Alice van Cutsem and Nicholas van Cutsem
- Remi Litt, age 6, goddaughter of Markle, daughter of Benita Litt and Darren Litt
- Rylan Litt, age 7, goddaughter of Markle, daughter of Benita Litt and Darren Litt
- Ivy Mulroney, age 4, daughter of Jessica Mulroney and Benedict Mulroney
- Zalie Warren, age 2, goddaughter of Harry, daughter of Zoe Warren and Jake Warren
- Prince George, age 4
- Jasper Dyer, age 6, godson of Harry, son of Amanda Dyer and Mark Dyer
- Brian Mulroney, age 7, son of Jessica Mulroney and Benedict Mulroney
- John Mulroney, age 7, son of Jessica Mulroney and Benedict Mulroney