Kendall Jenner, gal about town, loves to travel light—preferably just .06 ounces of Jacquemus will do. The supermodel is currently in New York after she attended the Met Gala on Monday with new Louis Vuitton designer Virgil Abloh. Now, Jenner, following in the steps of Rihanna and Gigi Hadid who have also been known to tote extra small Jacquemus purses, chose a micro bag so small you basically need a magnifying glass to see it.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
What can she possibly be caring in that impractical baby bag? The answers await.
- A Post-It note from Kris Jenner that says “You’re doing amazing, sweetie”
- E40’s teeny, tiny glasses
- Teeny Matrix glasses
- A Pepsi, for conquering racism!
- Zoolander’s phone from the hit movie Zoolander (2001)
- One (1) candied almond
- My remaining self confidence
- Her nascent marble collection
- Two Xanax
- One SIM card
- Kris Jenner’s 10%
- The kids from Honey! I Shrunk the Kids
- One Purple heart for bravery (eating fries before the 2018 Met Gala)
- A hair tie
- A sugar-free Werther’s Original
- Ryan Seacrest
- An itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka-dot bikini
- A lil’ wallet sized photo of rumored boyfriend Blake Griffin, who she never sees since he was traded to Detroit
- An iPod shuffle with the album Now That’s What I Call Music Vol 6 uploaded to it and absolutely nothing else
- All the cigarettes that models put in her drinks when she was just getting started in the fashion industry so that she can forever be reminded of her mortal enemies and strive to defeat them everyday because while God forgives, Kendall Jenner doesn’t